1
3 Creative Alchemists ~ Online Classes
Vibrations of Color Online Class. Rituals of Creativity Online Class.
Home
Art Classes
Techniques Tutorials
The Alchemists!
V. Gaia Gallery
R. Veatch Gallery
Saturday, January 4, 2014
My Motto For "2014" Be Creatively Rebellious!
Posted by Roberta
On 5:16 PM
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Categories:
2014
,
Creativity
,
Osho
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friend Vicki on Facebook!
Visit 3 Creative Alchemists's profile on Pinterest.
Contributors
Unknown
Unknown
Vicki
Popular Posts
New CM Video Added - Tracing paper and your printer
I added a new Creative Mining™ video that demonstrates using tracing paper to enhance your journal page. It's fun and easy. I lo...
Join me in Encinitas, CA at ArtLoungeon101
5 APR VENETIAN PLASTER ON CANVAS PAINTING Mixed Media Class Type: Mixed Media, Painting Skill Level: All Levels Teacher: Roberta Veatch ...
Reverse Painting on Glass Plates
I am getting ready to teach this workshop to paint on glass plates. It is fun to do and they make great gifts or to keep for yourself. I...
Boredom Feeds The Creative Mind
Read an interesting article by Clive Thompson in Wired magazine . In a nutshell, I'm going to paraphrase it here. If you're ...
Venetian Plaster
I've been trying to get into the art studio for the longest time. Really there is no excuse, but after saying that, I've been writin...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
April
(1)
March
(3)
June
(3)
May
(5)
April
(4)
March
(2)
December
(1)
November
(4)
October
(4)
September
(4)
August
(2)
June
(3)
May
(2)
April
(4)
March
(2)
January
(13)
September
(1)
August
(1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment