1
3 Creative Alchemists ~ Online Classes
Vibrations of Color Online Class. Rituals of Creativity Online Class.
Home
Art Classes
Techniques Tutorials
The Alchemists!
V. Gaia Gallery
R. Veatch Gallery
Friday, March 14, 2014
Posted by Roberta
On 8:26 AM
This is a wonderful image. This week we are creating the scripts, assignments and "Creative Mining" for the Vibration of Color Course. This image is alive…with that Vibration! JOY
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Categories:
#GetCreative
,
color
,
color class
,
Creative process
,
Inspire
,
joy
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friend Vicki on Facebook!
Visit 3 Creative Alchemists's profile on Pinterest.
Contributors
Unknown
Unknown
Vicki
Popular Posts
New Two Day Rituals of Creativity™ Workshop
Roberta and I are thrilled to be teaching our popular online Rituals of Creativity™course as a two day hands-on workshop at Melting Heart Bo...
Sand Sculpting Contest San Diego 2013
"Busy Mind" This year's Sand Sculpting contest in San Diego brought out some amazing creative talent and ideas. The ...
Experimenting Is Fun
Right now I have three paintings in different stages of development. All are experiments where I'm trying out new techniques and stret...
Boredom Feeds The Creative Mind
Read an interesting article by Clive Thompson in Wired magazine . In a nutshell, I'm going to paraphrase it here. If you're ...
New CM Video Added - Tracing paper and your printer
I added a new Creative Mining™ video that demonstrates using tracing paper to enhance your journal page. It's fun and easy. I lo...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
April
(1)
March
(3)
June
(3)
May
(5)
April
(4)
March
(2)
December
(1)
November
(4)
October
(4)
September
(4)
August
(2)
June
(3)
May
(2)
April
(4)
March
(2)
January
(13)
September
(1)
August
(1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment