Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Posted by Unknown On 9:05 AM
Patricia wrote: "I shared this yesterday, but I wanted to share again and explain why. In our lives, one of the things that we often are not always aware of are rituals. Some rituals are really just automatic actions....I get up in the morning, I brush my teeth. If I do it regularly in that way, it is a ritual. However, there is a whole energetic, and dare I say magical, thing that happens when we engage in a Conscious Ritual. For me, creative work...whether is is artistic expression or problem solving... is dramatically enhanced when I approach it through a ritual.
This workshop is relevant to all types of creative work. I took the on-line class and am so excited to attend the class in person. My plan is to anchor and expand the work I have already done.
Roberta Veatch and Vickie Vicki Gaia are both well established as artists. This is a remarkable opportunity to learn some tools... AND PLAY WITH some of the BEST! 
Please consider the opportunity!


0 comments:

Post a Comment