1
3 Creative Alchemists ~ Online Classes
Vibrations of Color Online Class. Rituals of Creativity Online Class.
Home
Art Classes
Techniques Tutorials
The Alchemists!
V. Gaia Gallery
R. Veatch Gallery
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Posted by Roberta
On 4:22 PM
This is so Awesome. 1766 Color wheel. I love the idea that it is so old but very precise. I wonder if someone did it by hand…? Having made several color wheels over the years. It is no easy task to get those intermediary colors. Love it!
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Categories:
color
,
Color Wheel
,
Roberta Veatch
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friend Vicki on Facebook!
Visit 3 Creative Alchemists's profile on Pinterest.
Contributors
Unknown
Unknown
Vicki
Popular Posts
Boredom Feeds The Creative Mind
Read an interesting article by Clive Thompson in Wired magazine . In a nutshell, I'm going to paraphrase it here. If you're ...
Join me in Encinitas, CA at ArtLoungeon101
5 APR VENETIAN PLASTER ON CANVAS PAINTING Mixed Media Class Type: Mixed Media, Painting Skill Level: All Levels Teacher: Roberta Veatch ...
New Two Day Rituals of Creativity™ Workshop
Roberta and I are thrilled to be teaching our popular online Rituals of Creativity™course as a two day hands-on workshop at Melting Heart Bo...
Sand Sculpting Contest San Diego 2013
"Busy Mind" This year's Sand Sculpting contest in San Diego brought out some amazing creative talent and ideas. The ...
Creativity Through Visual Journaling
I am teaching a creativity class through adult education at Delta College - SICL. My first class was yesterday. This is the first time teach...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
April
(1)
March
(3)
June
(3)
May
(5)
April
(4)
March
(2)
December
(1)
November
(4)
October
(4)
September
(4)
August
(2)
June
(3)
May
(2)
April
(4)
March
(2)
January
(13)
September
(1)
August
(1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment